Last year I had no idea what to ask for for my birthday and y’all DELIVERED when it came to gift ideas. So we are doing it again this year and you guys sent me so many awesome ideas in my DMs, thank you for all of the inspiration! Based on what you sent in I curated a list of some great gift ideas. I think the best part about having a Fall birthday is that all of the clothes that start coming out are the best. You can fight me but Fall fashion is truly the GOAT. Copy/paste and send it to your husbands. I know I will be sending this to mine!
- Denim Patchwork Tote Bag $48 we love a unique tote bag!
- SkinCeuticals Vitamin C Serum $169 this stuff does absolute magic for my skin and since it is a little more spendy I usually ask for it for my birthday
- Waffle Organic Cotton Robe $88 100% cotton, comes in a gorgeous brown color, and I am loving the waffle texture of the fabric!
- Frog Light $20 I just feel like this would bring me so much joy, frogs were my favorite growing up, and who doesn’t need an adorable night light?!
- Gel Nail Strips $7 these nails are so fun and easy for a girls night in, I love the smiley faces on these ones
- Cream Hokas $140 The perfect tennis shoe that goes with literally everything and makes you feel like you’re walking on clouds
- Wide-leg Jeans $98 the denim that everyone is wearing this fall
- Chain Necklace $42 you can never go wrong with a gold chain necklace, it matches everything
- Wool-Blend Dad Coat $220 such a solid staple piece and love that it’s real wool. Can dress it up or down and is perfect for the fall
- Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine $260 I got a lot of recommendations for this massager, it looks AMAZING
- Ugg Slipper $120 too hot for my feet in Texas, but perfect if you live somewhere chilly and want a super soft, lux slipper. I guess we will see how cold it gets this winter and if I regret not snapping these up!
- Transit Backpack $85 the perfect backpack for the frequent traveler or if you’re in school or commuting for work! My little sister has it and loves it
A few other ideas:
- Almond Cow – you can make your own milk!
- Personalized Library Stamp – I actually got one of these for Michael last Christmas and he LOVES it
- Bidet – I still don’t have one of these…
- Maya Brenner Initial Necklace
- Cute fall boots – I just got these and they are AMAZING
- A pretty bowl – This one just came out in the new Eyeswoon collection and I adore it
- LL Bean Tote – Monogram it with something fun! It is apparently the it bag for fall. I think I would put something funny like “unwell” or “Crying” on mine
In addition to physical things, there were so many amazing experience ideas:
- spa day
- shopping spree
- fancy dinner out
- getting your car detailed (I NEED THIS SO BAD)
- a night in a hotel
- private cooking class
- hair blowout
- art class
- pottery paint night
- a new tattoo (I don’t have one but I want one!)
I would have so much fun doing any of these! This year we are going to be in NYC the weekend before my birthday and we have tickets to see Funny Girl. I was totally obsessed with Glee in high school so I am PUMPED. Happy Birthday to me (but Michael if you area reading this please see the above haha). Thank you so much for helping me out with this awesome list! More to come as we get into the Christmas season.