Great apartment in Roscoe Village (just west of Lakeview and north of Bucktown) available because of job relocation.
- $1500/month paid to the management company (includes parking spot)
- 2 bedrooms (although the second bedroom is smaller – might be cramped with a queen sized bed, we currently use it for an office).
- 1 large, newly renovated bathroom. Good water pressure.
- Open floor plan with living room, dining room, and kitchen all connecting. Great for entertaining.
- High ceilings – making it feel much larger than it actually is, especially if you are a giant, like myself.
- Wooden floors – nice enough, but not brand new.
- Dish washer, nice oven and microwave.
- In unit washer and dryer (have you ever experienced true luxury?)
- Central air (heating and AC) – like I said, luxury.
- Great natural lighting with big windows in the living room.
- Okay storage space, nice big closet in the master bedroom, with a closet in the second bedroom, as well as storage in back stairway.
- Right above a starbucks.
- Walking distance of Roscoe Village restaurants and shops on Roscoe Street, as well as our personal favorite: Tony’s Burrito on Damen. Torta’s for 6 bucks, you know?
- Close to all kinds of action: bars, restaurants, large regal IMAX theater, and lots more as you go closer to the water.
- Easy access to the Belmont bus, 15 minute-ish ride to either the blue/red/brown lines to get downtown or to O’Hare (if you’re the adventurous traveling type).
- Only two apartments in the building (neighbor is very nice) and just starbucks below – so no one to stomp around on top of you or make a ton of noise, or to complain if you want to make noise for that matter.
- The management company is fantastic. We haven’t had any real problems but when we’ve needed anything they are always responsive and take care of things quickly.
- 2.2 miles from the lake, and a stones throw from Target, Costco, Mariano’s, several Jewel Osco’s, and pretty much anything else your heart desires.
Such a beautiful space.
And the listing is perfect! 🙂
Ahhh! It's so perfect.
Alright first of all, that is the most perfectly looking apartment I've ever seen. i feel sad for you that you have to leave it! Also there's nothing better when people write hilarious classified ads. I love it. Also this is my first time reading your blog, and so far I'm way into it.
saving this post because your apartment looks perfect and also we might be moving to chicago so thanks for posting how much your rent was and what you got for it 🙂
It is such a beautiful apartment and you have decorated it so beautifully! Good luck with the move.
Please move here. I think it is the best place in the world.