You’ve been waiting for these hot summer days to be over, and now fall is finally here! Time to bake pumpkin cookies, watch a scary movie, snuggle, and our favorite part (of course!) breaking out the fall decor. Unpopular opinion but normally I am not a huge fall decorator but it has been fun to find some more subtle ways to integrate it into my decor. Fall doesn’t have to mean pumpkins everywhere, it can be about subtly layering in texture and depth. Almost all the items in this line-up are under $35 and from Walmart… ARE YOU SHOCKED?! We love when we can decorate on a budget.
My favorite fall traditional is mostly just dressing up for Halloween. October is by far my favorite month of the year (mostly because it is my birthday) and thing year because we are taking a fun trip to NYC! Going to need all of your suggestions.
- Small Ceramic Jug Set $35 love the neutral tones! These look good on their own or with any kind of faux floral you want to add.
- Small Wicker Basket Tray $14 perfect for your coffee table or kitchen counter to hold knick knacks or even just your drinks as you cozy up by the fireplace.
- Yellow Throw Blanket $27 another great throw blanket.
- Wooden Bowl $32 wood accents add a ton of warmth to a space and are the perfection additional for fall. You could fill them with this incredible pumpkin filler!
- Black Metal Candle Holder Lantern $12 would look so good on the front porch with glowing tea lights inside!
- Round Wall Mirror $60 awesome for adding dimension to a space, and so versatile it could be used year round.
- Natural Fields Of Diamond Blanket Throw $15 great to drape over a sofa or chair and increase the cozy factor.
- Mini Decorative Pinecone Pack $9 would be adorable in a bowl or glass vase.
- Charcuterie Serving Tray with Handle $24 perfect for hosting and adding a different texture to your decor, whether you want to lean it against a wall or place some vases on the top of it.
- Windowpane Plaid to Solid Pillow Covers $12 pillow covers are an easy way to seasonally change your decor without breaking the bank, just get a cover for the size of pillow insert you already have.
- Way To Celebrate Black 2 Tiered Tray $16 would look so cute for a party with treats or even candy for Halloween.
- Fake Maple Leaves $6 faux florals are a great easy way to add those fall colors.
- Wooden Chain Link $30 matches everything, and is another piece that you can use year round.
- Modern Sculpture $36 this is the perfect color to bring in those fall vibes without going the typical route!
Let us know if you snag any of these items. We would love to see how you style them in you space! If fall decor isn’t for you, check out this round up of modern vases. The best and most affordable way to add visual interest to a space!