Getting a book that in it of itself is gorgeous that also teaches us how to makes our homes gorgeous? Now that is what I call a win-win. These books have been carefully curated to elevate your coffee tables, bookshelves, credenzas and more. One of the best ways to help our homes have dimension is introducing items with varying heights. Books are awesome for this because they have such a low profile. Use one or stack a couple and place some knick knacks on top to give items different heights. The books are get aesthetically and also full of awesome tips/ideas for every space in your home. Enjoy your new reads!
Coffee Table Book Round Up:
- The KinFolk Home: Interiors for Slow Living $40 This book takes readers inside 35 homes from around the world that are focused on building a home that cultivated slow living (currently on sale for $26.99)
- Made for Living: Collected Interiors for All Sorts of Styles $40 Gives easy to follow recommendations on how to elevate your homes decor (currently on sale for $29.82)
- Live Beautiful $45 Be inspired (currently on sale for $30.81)
- Remodelista: The Organized Home: Simple, Stylish Storage Ideas for All Over the House $24.95 Buy fewer and better things! (currently on sale for $13.18)
- Architectural Digest at 100: A Century of Style $125 Celebrate the rich visual history of Architectural Digest on the 100th edition(currently on sale for $75.99)
- Beautifully Organized: A Guide to Function and Style in Your Home $22.95 Learn how you can transform your home into a space that is calming and decluttered (currently on sale for $15.99)
- Eat Drink Nap: Bringing the House Home $42 Learn the essence of Soho house style
- Monochrome Home: Elegant Interiors in Black and White $40 Take your home back to the basics and learn how many different ways black and white can be used.
- Down to Earth: Laid-back Interiors for Modern Living $45 Shows readers how to incorporate her six guiding principals into six unique homes(currently on sale for $29.49)
- Simplicity $34.99 Looking to simplify your home? This is a great source of inspiration for someone looking to go more minimalistic
- Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave $20.79 A great book for farmhouse style lovers.
- Sunday Suppers: Recipes + Gatherings: A Cookbook $22.99 Rediscover the art of cooking and eating with others
- Tom Ford $84 We can find ideas for our homes anywhere, including fashion.
- Habitat: The Field Guide to Decorating $40 Discover new ways to incorporate the outdoors with your favorite indoor spaces.(on sale for $23.99)
- Still: The Slow Home $42 Learn how to live sustainably, local, organic, and whole.
Check out this adorable pillow round up from last week.