Hello POP fam! I have some fun things to share this week. We have already been in Denmark for two whole weeks, it feels like time is moving quite quickly. We made a list of all the things we wanted to do before we leave and it feels long! The good news is that we got bikes so once it finally stores raining we will start exploring that way. True Danes don’t let the rain stop them, but we aren’t on that level yet.
- Have you see the amazing Billy Bookcase hack that Tamara did over at My Grandparents chair? It is so beautiful.
- This tik tok had me rolling.
- Sostrene Grene is my favorite store in Denmark. They have everything from craft supplies, to home decor, to birthday supplies, to candy, everything! I really hope they come to the US soon. They have a ton of DIYs here that you can try!
- I just got these biker shorts and I am loving them. I am here for the sneakers, oversize tee, biker short look. One thing I can thank the Kardashians for.
- I definitely thought Taylor Swift was going to release a new album this last week. But alas, Woodvale was not intended for us at this time. I have been loving this new song by Blu Eyes. It gives me Taylor Swift meets Maggie Rogers vibes.
- This is a new to me account, but is seriously so beautiful. All of the loveliest Scandinavian inspired images.
- We have a newsletter coming! If you want to subscribe you can do so here.
Featured Creator: Design by Joana
Say hello to Joana! She is currently pursuing her dream as Interiors as a student. I fell in love with her simple aesthetic. Is it modern yet warm and she does an exceptional job incorporating unique materials in her designs. You have to check out her dining room where she incorporated this vintage doors as feature art, genius!
“My hope is to create spaces that function and nourish the soul. If I could borrow from one of my favorite quotes, “keep it simple but significant”. Ultimately I believe if you design for you, you’ll always be fulfilled.” – Joana