For the Fall girlies who are maybe feeling overwhelmed by the sheer amount of options there are this year for your fall wardrobe, let’s talk about fall sneakers and boots. For fall we have tons updates to classic styles of sneakers, loafers, and boots. The shoes I am recommending will all be neutral, so as to maximize their use in your wardrobe, cozy, to make sure we are staying sufficiently comfortable (but not at the expense of style), and at a lot of different price points. As always, do not feel like you have to buy everything. Two pairs of carefully selected shoes that you love are going to serve you way better than buying five pairs that everyone else has but are uncomfortable or not your style or that you just plain don’t like! So please, use this list to help guide you to the best fall shoe purchases for you, and have a wonderful, fashionable Fall.
- Taelor Platform Loafer $150 I have heard that these are the absolute best loafers, and they check all the boxes for the trends this year, thick soled, gold chain, and black. I’m obsessed
- New Balance 574 Core $85 The sneakers that remind me of my Dad and yet are somehow still super chique AND super comfortable, what more could you ask for?!
- The Corinne Lugsole Loafer $158 A classic penny loafer with a ’90s-inspired chunky lug sole
- Taupe Chunky Sneakers $38 My sister just snagged a pair of these and they are as comfortable as they are cute! The absolute perfect chunky, neutral sneaker for my deal seekers out there
- KIKI Mules $30 If you love the look of loafers, but can never seem to find any that are not leaving blisters on your heels, try these mules. I also really like these from Madewell
- Chuck Taylor® All Star® High Top Platform Sneaker $75 in style always, the iconic high top sneakers, but with thick soles of course
- Boston Soft Clog $150 All of the cool kids are wearing these! Love how now we can wear birkenstocks year-round!
- Veja V-10 Sneakers $165 The ideal sneakers for all our corporate girlies that are running around the city, I see you in a blazer, coffee in hand, catching the subway with these shoes
- Holley Chelsea Boot $70 Go with literally anything, and perfect for my fellow short girls out there trying to grow another inch
- Higher Knee High Boots $70 amazing with skirts and dresses, especially when you’re going for that edgy look.
- The Glove Boot $130 The rich toffee color is a dream, plus the Glove Boot has a sleek holds-you-in fit and the perfect amount of stretch for all-day comfort
- Miller Water Resistant Chelsea Boot $70 One of the reviews said “Pros: stylish, easy to wipe off, keeps your feet warm & dry, super comfortable, platform keeps the leather upper from getting dirty. Cons: None. Buy them!”
- Classic Ultra Mini Ugg $140 How can they be so tiny and so cute! If I wasn’t in Texas I would definitely by getting these to wear
Not look for sneakers? Make sure to check out our fall decor round up!